Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My Favorite Time of Year

No, I'm not going to talk about the snow again (although I am sort of tempted). I love the holiday season. I enjoy the music, the lights, the cold air, short days, and of course all the shopping! But, I think the one thing I enjoy most is giving gifts. I love everything about gift-giving, from making my list and purchasing the gifts all the way to wrapping and giving the present away. This year I was most excited to give Tiffany and Troy's little girl, Audrey, her gift. I got her a Cabbage Patch Doll. I remember getting my first Cabbage Patch Doll in the early eighties. This year marks the 25th Anniversary of the Cabbage Patch Doll. I thought it was only appropriate that Audrey have her first CPD as well. Perhaps I was a little more excited to give it away than she was to get it, but I still think she liked it. I think her mom liked it too. Tiff remarked how wonderful it was to receive a gift for Audrey that doesn't make noise! I hope Audrey enjoys it.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I do love it-- and so does she. It hasn't left her sight- it's been fed coffee and pushed in the stroller! Thanks again- we loved seeing you. Go Cabbage Patch Dolls!