Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas- I Love It

Paul brought us a Christmas tree before we went to Florida in December. I was so excited. It had been nearly two years since we had a tree (I think my parents got tired of the mess). This year I tried really hard to make it Christmas around house. Everything for hanging lights the day after Thanksgiving to wrapping presents and putting them underneath the tree. I can't wait for Christmas to come again this year! Scout is so unamused with me when I get out the camera. I don't think he appreciated me taking pictures of the Christmas tree and then him. Paul and Rachelle got a puppy, Corbin, for Christmas. He was adorable. He and Scout had some issues at first but now they are best friends. Scout was even upset with Paul and Rachelle came over last weekend without Corbin.
This year Christmas was quiet around our house. Mathew went to Colorado to spend Christmas with Andrew and enjoyed a week touring the ski resorts of Colorado. I must say I was more than slightly jealous to be left out of this adventure. Next year guys.....As usual, we spent the holiday at my grandmother's house. We brought her a television. She was very surprised. It was time for the old tube to go. Paul loved his gift. Chocolates. He probably ate them all that same day and then complained of a stomach ache. Only kidding Paul. I'm sure it took you two days to finish them.

No comments: