Friday, December 19, 2008

Holiday Girls' Dinner

Instead of purchasing gifts for each other this year, we decided to spend the evening together over a fabulous meal. We picked T. Cooks at the luxurious Royal Palms Resort in Scottsdale. The food was more wonderful than I expected. I think each of us felt this way. We were not disappointed with our meal. It was so nice to spend the evening together, just the girls. Everyone is so busy with life now it's harder and harder to find the time when we can be together. Amanda is getting married in four months, and this month Lindsey and Jenn both became engaged. Life goes by so fast, it was so nice to take a moment during the holiday season and reflect on our friendships.
To ALL my friends: I'm so grateful for the understanding, love, support, and unconditional friendship that you give me. It's the greatest gift I could ask for. Thank you!

No comments: