Saturday, March 29, 2008

My Chemical Romance

My Chemical Romance played at the Tempe Music Festival Friday night, along with Puddle of Mudd and some other bands I had no clue about. It was quite the crowd, including: the blonde-haired tweens constantly screaming "My Chemical Romance, we love you!"; the forty-some-year-old mom's and dad's rocking out with their children in tow (this was really weird); and the classic gothic teenagers. I'm sure Rachel was seriously confused as to why I picked her up from the airport and brought her there. I did explain Shannon's affinity for guys with eyeliner. And Gerard Way did not disappoint, he had on his eyeliner. I did prefer his platinum hair to the black, but ah, oh well. MCR was very interesting but a good time nonetheless. It was worth the people watching experience.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.