Sunday, April 13, 2008

One More Time

Snow fell from the sky in great abundance this winter. So, once again I packed my skis and trekked to Utah for the final weekend of the ski season. Andrew broke his collar bone in four places so I couldn't go to Colorado to ski with him. So I changed my ticket to Salt Lake. Alta had a 175 inch base when I stepped off the plane Friday morning. I love that mountain. Sadly, this was my last trip of the season. Rumor has it Snowbird is staying open until Memorial Day! I doubt I can make it back before then. The snow is not the only reason I am compelled to visit Utah. I love seeing Autumn, Tim and Miles. The Skousens are some of my most favorite people. I always have a good time in their company. It's fun to watch Miles grow every time I visit. There are only two things enticing me to move back to Utah, the skiing and the Skousens. Maybe someday.....

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I'm so jealous- it looks so pretty up there. . .