Sunday, August 16, 2009

Visiting Betina!

I went to visit Beth in San Jose for the weekend. Another friend, Sarah, came along as well. We had such a good time in San Jose and San Francisco. We "biked the bridge" from fisherman's warf to Sausalito. It was about a seven or eight mile ride. We were in luck and it was a beautiful sunny, seventy-five degree day in San Fran. We couldn't have asked for better weather. We also hit up Ghirardelli Square (yummy) and Stanford in Palo Alto, holy smokes it was beautiful! The best part of the trip was visiting Beth and staying up late talking. Sometimes I don't realize how much I miss people until I see them again. I definitely miss Beth a lot but I am so happy she has found such a fabulous home in San Jose (until she returns to Phoenix anyway. Hint. Hint. ha ha ha.).

No comments: