Thursday, August 13, 2009

So Busy!

Well, I am just about the worst blogger ever! I apologize. The summer has been strangely busy for me. Actually, all of 2009 has been strangely busy for me!! I spent most of June in a sling from my 4th shoulder surgery. I was not too excited to learn that it was going to be nearly six weeks in a sling rather than the two I anticipated. No bueno. Then I endeavored in physical therapy until August. I could not have managed without my mom. She's so wonderful.
While I was still in a sling I began the process of purchasing a home! Totally unexpected. I discovered I could own a home for less than it would cost me to rent downtown. I'm supposed to close on the 25th- cross your fingers for me. It's been quite the cycle. Pictures will follow as soon as I have the keys! I also managed to fit in a trip to San Francisco and a trip to Florida. Posts will follow. The semester started at the end of August. So much for all the free time I thought I had. I'm booked up to the rest of the year!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Congrats on buying a home! Send me some pics of it.