Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Utah- The First Trip of 2009

Every year in January Park City is a major destination for all sorts of people. The Sundance Film Festival lures them in. This year I was no exception, though I did have another reason for hitting Utah on opening weekend. Rachel, Lauren, Kristen, and Gloria were staying in Park City for skiing and the festival. I decided to join them for the first half of MLK weekend. We had a FANTASTIC time.

On Saturday, we spent the day skiing Park City Mountain. It was sunny and nearly 40 degrees outside. There wasn't fresh snow but we found some powder in the woods. Have you ever seen so many coats on the red carpet?! Thanks to Glo we were on our way to Ashton and Demi's Spread party. Good times.

While I was in Utah, I was also able to spend time with Autumn, Tim, and their families. I enjoy every moment I am able to spend with them. Meeting little Nolan and being a part of his blessing day meant so much to me. Only seeing them once or twice a year is not enough. I miss them very much.I stole this picture off Autumn's blog! Thanks girl!

No comments: