Saturday, March 8, 2008

Pizza!

Shannon and I headed to First Friday last night but we got a little sidetracked. She had never been to Pizzeria Bianco so we figured we would eat dinner there. We put our name on the list at 6:30 and were finally seated at 9:30. They are not kidding when they say the wait is 3 hours long. But the pizza is pretty delicious. Yes, it is ridiculous to wait three hours to eat pizza, but this pizza has been voted the best in the country. It was even featured on Oprah. Well, needless to say we didn't make it out to First Friday but we certainly did have good food.

3 comments:

Team Lawrence said...

Sara! I couldnt drag ben to first friday, I should have called you! At least I would have gotten a great pizza. Next time. Hope all is well!

Tiffany said...

Ok that is really funny. My family met at the museum and then went for dinner. We wanted to try Pizzeria Bianco, but it would have been 4 1/2 hours for our group. I was just about to do a post about where we went. I'm glad to know it's worth the wait.

Janae said...

Okay Sara, you know my love for pizza so of course I've heard all about Pizzeria Bianco. I am jealous! I would love to try it someday. Good to know it is worth the wait.