Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Introducing Charlie

After days of being nameless, I would like to introduce you to my new puppy, Charlie! He is a German Short-haired Pointer. Yes, that is a splint you see on Charlie's hind leg. Sadly, his leg was broken a few weeks ago when the breeder's daughter stepped on him. How could I resist fellow broken creature? I acquired Charlie after my brother, Paul, went to purchase Charlie's brother, Indiana. Paul called me and told me about the cute puppy with the broken leg. I'm a sucker for the broken, wounded, and discounted. It does not slow him down one bit or stop him from climbing all over the moving boxes. I'm afraid of the speed he'll pick up once the splint comes off in the next two weeks. All visitors beware, Charlie likes to play tug-o-war with your pants, while you are wearing them. Charlie also enjoys pouncing on bugs, playing with his toys, sleeping on dirty laundry, pulling anything with strings or belts, and sleeping underneath my bed at night. I'm sure I'm in for a whole lot more. Charlie looks forward to meeting all of you!

3 comments:

Timmy, Kris, Ezra & Ainsley said...

Oh seriously, he's soo... cute!!! We love our GSP's (Roost & Izzy) so much---they are such great dogs!! How exciting!!! Be ready for lotsa lizrds and birds!

Stephanie said...

He is so cute! But that splint is so sad.

Ben & LeAnne said...

SOOOO CUTE! Can't wait to meet Charlie! I'm not sure if you knew, but Timmy and Kris have two GSP's! Roost and Izzy and they make Lolly look lazy! Unfortunately they only gain speed, so you may have to keep a cast on him permanently, J/K!