Thursday, April 16, 2009

A Few of My New Favorite Things!

Since have been crippled for the past two months with my broken ankle, I have discovered few more things to add to my favorites list!

The Flats: I have never been one to object to buying new shoes but I never really saw the purpose in purchasing a pair of flats. I'm 5'1" for crying out loud. I can't walk around in flats all day. Heels have been my life. I didn't even own a pair of flats until I broke my ankle. Now I adore my Michael Kors' flats and the ten other pair I have purchased......oops.
Calvin Klein Jeans: Since I now have to wear flat shoes all my pants are much too long for me, see all my old pants are tailored to heels. But Calvin Klein makes extremely comfortable (and affordable) jeans in petites. Perfect for me. I'm bring back the Calvin Klein jeans, although I don't look like Brooke Shields.
Amazon: I have been a fan of amazon.com for a while but while I was stranded in bed unable to drive or walk, I really learned to love the site. I found books for school, deals on music and it was all delivered to my door step. Now all I need is a kindle!


David Gray: I have always been a David Gray fan, but this album is probably one of my all time favorites. I still haven't grown tired of it after more than two months of listening to it.