Saturday, April 25, 2009

Baby Lucy

I'm not certain why it has taken me so long to post about Lucy, but it has. Tiffany had her second little girl on March 21st. Lucy is absolutely adorable. Sadly, it took me a month to come see her since I was incapacitated due to the broken ankle. Shortly before the broken ankle I was lucky enough to give Tiffany luncheon for Lucy. I had to push sisters and other friends out of the way to do it though! Tiff's cousin Courtney co-hosted with me. I was so grateful to have the help.
By the time I finally got to see Lucy she was so big! Well, she was still a newborn but I missed an entire month of her life! However, I do love my visits to the Hill's home. Audrey is the most precious little girl and the best big sister. She definitely entertains me.
P.S. I look like a mess because my 10 year reunion was the night before and my ankle was still mostly broken!

No comments: