Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving

The holidays have finally arrived. I can't believe it has been nearly a month since I was carving jack-o'-lanterns for Halloween. Now, I am eating leftover turkey and other delicious Thanksgiving foods. I spent Thanksgiving at my grandmother's house in Camp Verde. I love spending the holidays with my family. As we drove to my grandmother's I thought about the things in my life I am most grateful for. My family is one of the most important influences in my life. I am so grateful for all the support and love they give to me. My friends are a very close second! I have been fortunate enough to have most of my friends for over twenty years. I can't imagine my life without them. My family and my friends help me strive to be a better person. I learn a lot from you guys and I am so lucky to have you in my life! There is so much more I am grateful for but I have to leave something for next year! I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

No comments: